Sunday, February 5, 2012

[CLOSED] Wannabe 2012 Eunhyuk Birthday Goods

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!
NO CANCELLATION OF ORDERS AFTER YOU HAVE PLACED YOUR ORDER!
PLEASE MAKE YOUR PAYMENT WITHIN A WEEK OF PLACING YOUR ORDER!
PAYMENTS NOT RECEIVED ON TIME WILL BE CANCELLED AUTOMATICALLY!
IF SHIPPING ENDS UP BEING CHEAPER WHEN I HAVE THE GOODS, I REFUND THE AMOUNT OF OVERPAYMENT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[CLOSED] Wannabe 2012 Eunhyuk Birthday Goods


-Photobook-

Size : 190mm x 260 mm
Cover : Soft matte cover
Material : Matte paper / 130 pages
Contents : Wannabe photos

-DVD-

Specification : 2CD (Running time around 120mins)
Contents : Videos after Sorry Sorry activities
Musical, Concerts and others
-Only can be play using computer
(cannot be play using on TV DVD player)

# Freebies #

Gift ː
LCD cleaner
Mousepad
Plastic mirror
Post-it notes
4 Postcards

Overseas fans Gift ː (That's Us!)
Earphone Plug

(Gift are subject to change.)

# Schedule #

Orders will be accepted until March 10th.
Payments will all be due by March 15th.
Estimated shipping from Korea is lateApril.

# Price #

Goods 1 set = $80
*Includes shipping to me + fees*

Shipping from me to you (within US) = $12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to Order:

Send an email to busy_bee44@hotmail.com with the following:

Name: 
Item: Wannabe 2012 Eunhyuk Birthday Goods
Quantity:
Living Area: (US & State/Canada/Mexico/etc)
Payment Type: Paypal or Mail

*If you have any questions, feel free to email me or post a comment below. You can also contact me on Twitter @busy_bee44. I'll reply ASAP!*

2 comments:

  1. Ah~ I've been waiting for bulk order in the US like this for a longggggggg time
    Do u know how many orders we already got though? Because the shipping fee is still so expensive...

    Sorry, I know my comment is irrelevant ;___;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have three so far, but hopefully we can get a couple more!

      Delete